Wednesday, January 1, 2014

OI: Goodbye 2013. Hello 2014.

Goodbye 2013. Hello 2014.



                                "Goodbye yesterdays rags. Hello high fashion.

If you read my earlier post you know i've been doing a lot of thinking and reevaluating about my life.

As I've thought about my life I also thought how my style has evolved over the years.

With that being said I need a change.

I don't mean because the new year is minutes away I'm going to grab some clippers and cut my hair off.

I want something different from my life and by choosing to be the same way I will just receive the same results.

So as I change my thoughts, my life, my job, and my friends. I'm also going to change my style.  

"Out with the old and in with the new" = The New Motto


I'm planning on going through both my wall in closets and pretty much if it doesn't fix it should not exist (in my closet at least).

I'm also going to try something new for the old garments I want to keep I may start doing DIY projects.

I hope you lovelies are looking forward.

Happy New Year & may it bring you everything you have dreamed. :)


Quote of the Day


"I say, dress to please yourself. 
Listen to your inner muse
 and take a chance. 
Wear something that says
 'Here I am!' today."

 - Iris Apfel

Items from today's post can be viewed below. :)

Alice Olivia alice olivia dress
aliceandolivia.com







Suzanne Kalan black diamond band ring
$1,640 - liberty.co.uk



Dsquared2 kohl jewelry
thecorner.com



MARC BY MARC JACOBS rose gold bracelet
$425 - houseoffraser.co.uk



Stud earrings
charmandchain.com



Urban decay eyeshadow
sephora.com



MAC Cosmetics lipstick
nordstrom.com





♥ Jamoore

No comments:

Post a Comment