Saturday, January 4, 2014

Three little birds

3 little birds

3 little birds by lovejamoore 


Rise up this mornin',
Smiled with the risin' sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin', ("This is my message to you-ou-ou:")


Singin': "Don't worry 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."
Singin': "Don't worry (don't worry) 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"



Anytime I'm feeling down I love listening to this song. Three little birds is such a meaningful song to me and my inner child loves Hakuna Matuta too. 

Staying positive in any situation is great because the bad days never last as long as the good ones. 

If the bad days end up lasting longer for you maybe your allowing yourself not to look at the bright side of things. 

Personally I'm a victim of this after my grandfather died I was severely depressed for 4 years. This is understandable if your grieving because the grief time differs depending on the individual.

The moment you finally see the light at the end of the tunnel you find so much to be appreciative for. 

Rhonda Byrne, Author of The Secret, stated “Be grateful for what you have now. As you begin to think about all the things in your life you are grateful for, you will be amazed at the never ending thoughts that come back to you of more things to be grateful for. You have to make a start, and then the law of attraction will receive those grateful thoughts and give you more just like them.” 

For me, I was alive, still had the rest of my family, a roof over my head, food in the fridge, and a car.

 Now that's a lot to be grateful for in a world that some people aren't as fortunate to even have one of the five things I've stated.

Anything can go wrong… But I refuse to automatically think pessimistically because there is so much things that can go right for you.

Once you switch your thinking notice the good vibes that come your way.

#STAYPOSITIVE

Today's layout featured Mickeys Girl Birds and Butterfly Kimono paired with a white crop top.

I love the color peach its 3 shades littler than my favorite color coral. 
I thought adding this peach high waisted pants would add life to this outfit. I love the warm feel that spews from this assemble. 

Natural makeup with "I just got out of bed" hair. 
Rocking it with these worn combat boots.
 I feel like I'm back in GA with this outfit. 
I love giving suggestion options for accessories because not everyone would like some of the featured items. For me I love layering jewelry so I featured a few suggestions for bracelets and rings.


Items from today's post can be viewed below. :)
Topshop top
topshop.com


Skinny jeans
bodycentral.com


Birds and Butterfly Kimono
mickeysgirl.com


18k jewelry
modaoperandi.com


Michael Kors watch
net-a-porter.com


Michael kors jewelry
saksfifthavenue.com


Zoe Chicco gold jewelry
$230 - austique.co.uk


Pinky ring
macys.com


Topshop gold jewelry
nordstrom.com


Kohl jewelry
dailylook.com


Topshop ring
topshop.com


Forever 21 jewelry
forever21.com



Dorothy Perkins hair accessory
dorothyperkins.com


Powder blush
bloomingdales.com


Bobbi Brown Cosmetics eyeshadow
$58 - debenhams.com


AERIN lips makeup
bloomingdales.com


Rimmel mascara
target.com


Rustic home decor
etsy.com



Quote of the Day

"I like being a woman, 
even in a man’s world. 
After all, 
men can’t wear dresses, 
but we can wear the pants."


— Whitney Houston

♥ Jamoore

No comments:

Post a Comment