Wednesday, January 8, 2014

SOB: Style On A Budget

Style on a budget


Style on a budget by lovejamoore

Naturally when we see these glamorous outfits in Magazines or on runways we want to get the look.

So knowing my style and the garments I like I put this layout together.

Comparing the outfit I want to wear to the outfit I can wear if I'm on a budget.

Obviously it's not exactly the same because one has tones of silver while the other has tones of gold.

But the point is I got inspired by the garments on the left and compared it to more affordable pieces on the right.

I love the hairstyle on the left but Cara is a goofball so I had to add her in the mix.

Items from today's post can be viewed below. :)
Temperley London sequin shirt
$1,090 - temperleylondon.com



Topshop rayon shirt
topshop.com



Alice Olivia ruffle skirt
saksfifthavenue.com



H M black skater skirt
$21 - hm.com









Monsoon clasp handbag
monsoon.co.uk







Hinged cuff bracelet
jcpenney.com







Gold tone earrings
macys.com



Ivory jewelry
bodycentral.com



Cross bangle
maurices.com







Kate Spade apple iphone case
couture.zappos.com



Matthew Williamson flower hair accessory
$49 - debenhams.com





Comment below on your thoughts of today's layout.



♥ Jamoore

No comments:

Post a Comment