Monday, May 5, 2014

Cinco de Mayo!


Hey lovelies,

I hope all is well and that you had a great Cinco de Mayo. 
I spent most of mine running errands with mi madre. 
I'm currently leaving Rosalita's Tex Mex Grill where I had drinks with the family. 
We are heading to this reggae spot called Boston's in Delray Beach. 


Rosalita's has the best margaritas & chip and salsa.


I just got a t-shirt. Yay me!!!!
   
I grabbed some souvenirs (beach balls and 2 iPhone cases) before I left but I wasn't able to get a sombrero. :/ That's what happens when you arrive late.. Thanks mom.







Outfit of the night:
Leaf earrings - Mom's jewelry box
Crochet Dress - Urban Outfitters
Crop top - Urban Outfitters
Basic shorts - H&M
Arm cuff - H&M (Sold out)
Shoes - Aldo wedges - Eve
No makeup #Flawless



 Did you know the catchy song "la cuca racha" is actually about a roach that's missing a leg. 😳👀


Love,

Jamoore 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment