Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Chronicles of a Shopaholic - Online Shopping

Hey lovelies,

Today's post focuses on online shopping.

 This is one of my ways to relieve my craving of going on a shopping spree. 

Online shopping is convenient for people that hate going to the mall & waiting in line. 
In other cases it's also great for shopping at stores that aren't located in your area. 

First, I'll start off with the stores that aren't in my area.





Vidakush is a LA, California based trendy clothing store. 
I like their unique jewelry pieces, especially their body chains.
Check out this body chain below that's 3 seconds away from being purchased.



I want to get my hands on this ^ and a leg chain. 

Check out their Lookbooks for inspiration.

2. Dixi

Speaking of unique jewelry ShopDixi takes the cake. 

I'm currently loving the stones & gems trend. 
The fact that they sell them in every category of jewelry makes my heart smile. 

I've been wanting an amethyst necklace for ages so once I found it online a girl had to put in her credit card info. Check out the other items I purchased.


The stores below tend to have exclusive deals that can be found online and sometimes in stores.

3. UO

I'm fortunate to have an UO next to my job but the down side is most of the items I like tend to sell out quickly. So I have to turn to the online store.


UO though makes online shopping fun with having exclusive items that you can only find online. When those items go on sale there definitely on my radar.


Tip 1. UO is one store that when they have a sale I have to go shopping. 
Two times out of the year, pretty much the end of the fall season and beginning of summer season, they have a sale where all sale items are an additional 50%. 

That's the best time to go shopping at UO. For example tops that used to be $50 bucks are on sale for 10 bucks and end up being cut in half to $5 and all you have to worry about is the taxes.



 Charlotte Russe has affordable and comfortable shoes.
Yes, they also have cute trendy clothes and jewelry but that's not why I shop there.


Tip 1. CR always has get deals.
Some examples of their sales are B1G1 for $15, B1G1 for $5 or get 30% your cart.

Below is a list of online stores that you should check out...

From unique / limited edition items to affordable trendy clothing to vintage jewelry to apartment decor.

H&M | Asos

Keep Calm & Shop Online.




Love,


Jamoore



No comments:

Post a Comment