Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lorde for M.A.C.

Photo Courtesy of MAC Cosmetics

Hey lovelies,

I just found out the great news that Lorde has teamed up with MAC… 
As you can see I'm late but its all good. I'll blame it on my shopping withdrawal because this girl hasn't purchased make up in forever. 
Seriously I haven't walked into a MAC store in like 5 months. It's crazy I know.

According to Women Wears Daily, Its been confirmed that two products from this collection will be a deep plum lipstick and an updated version of MAC's Penultimate Eye Liner in Rapidblack in a deep black.

Personally I'm looking forward to invest in a new lipstick. 
I'm a huge fan of M.A.C.'s Heroine and of Lorde's album Pure Heroine. 
It's only right that her limited edition signature lipstick is called Pure Heroine.

Hopefully this limited edition collection won't sell out like Rihanna's did. 
When I say I was on the hunt for Riri hearts M.A.C. Talk that Talk… 
Girl! I ventured to every MAC store in my area until I found a local Nordstrom which had a MAC booth and they just happened to have 2 lipsticks left. 

In the states this limited edition collection will officially be released on June 5 in stores and online. 
As for my international lovelies the line will be available to purchase online and in store in July.

Love,


Jamoore


No comments:

Post a Comment