Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Music Monday: Standing in the Sun


Hey lovelies,

As you saw in my last post I'm enjoying Cinco de Mayo with my aunt and madre. We ventured to Boston's and on Monday's its reggae night. Above is a picture of the live band. I wish I got a picture of the DJ. His this cool rastafarian that looks like he could be Collie buddz dad. I'll get a picture with him next week so you can see. It was a great night with good vibes and music.

I love reggae music & after their performance I just wanted to listening to the Beyonce song from her campaign with H&M from last year. The song was leaked so she never released it as an official single.

For today's Music Monday enjoy Beyonce's west indies sound in "Standing in the Sun" the remix. 


Leave a comment below if you feel she should have still released this song.

Love, 


Jamoore

No comments:

Post a Comment