Friday, May 23, 2014

C.O.S.: Beauty Haul


Hey lovelies, 

I recently have been stocking up on some cosmetic products. 
From MaryKay to Lush to M.A.C. to Bioré. 
I've been trying it all.

Lush.


Therapy is a massage bar. 
It pretty much works like lotion just in bar form.
It is said to help with scarring. 


The jar on the right is Brazened Honey which is a fresh face mask.
It's made with honey, lime oil, ground almonds, eggs and ginger.
This is a great deep cleansing mask that leaves your skin feeling brighter and fresher.


The jar on the left is Dark Angel which is a facial cleanser.
It's made with black sugar, charcoal and avocado oil.
This is great for exfoliating and leaves your skin hydrated. 
This can also be used to lighten skin.
I use it on my face, my scar and feet; so far it works great.


Mary Kay


Mary Kay is one of my favorite cosmetic lines.
It is great when you know a few MK girls too.
Check out my MK consultant if you need any products. (Here!)


MK Lash Love is my favorite mascara. 
It helps define my extra curly lashes for and everyday look.
The runner up is MK Ultimate Mascara which is great if you need volume.


I love blush!!!
Shy Blush is amazing if you want a nice soft pink with gold shimmer.
I'm restock my make up bag with that one.

I wanted to try something new so I grab this citrus bloom.
I'll let you know how it works out.


M.A.C.



Who doesn't love MAC?
They create amazing out of this world colored lipsticks.
Don't get me started on the eye shadows. 




This was recommended for me as I was in desperate need of a highlighter.
 I love it!!!! It blends nicely with my complexion.



Heroine is amazing!!!! 



Pore strips come in handy.
I didn't realize how clogged my pore were until I used this.

Check out the lovely samples I have to try out.




Love,

Jamoore

1 comment:

  1. Your contents give me more creational ideas that I can possibly use on my web page too. www.watch32.ag

    ReplyDelete