Monday, March 17, 2014

22 Forever

Hey lovelies.

Let me first start of by saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!" :)





It's my birthday… I think this is when I'm suppose to start lying about my age. #forever21 Haha. I had a very interesting yet spontaneous week and got to mark a few things off my bucket list.


  • Met a handsome Brazilian guy. YAY ME!
  • Went to a strip club (Monroe's)
  • Met a bunch of fashionista's that got me inspired
  • Saw 300: Rise of an Empire ♥(Personally I don't know what history book depicted a Persian king that would give a Greek woman the power to control a whole navy but that sex scene was craziness.)
  • Sushi Yama with my lovelies ( I  French rolls; shrimp and crab roll with avocado and cream cheese wrapped in a crepe)
  • Made plans to go kayaking this upcoming week. ( Can't Wait!)
  • went to my first mexican club (forgot my cowgirl hat)
  • enjoyed a bite of carnes asada at La Gordos
  • Jazz at the Gardens with my mommy (Anthony Hamilton, LL Cool J and Frankie Beverly)
  • Watched the full moon rise. :D


These 22 years of life have taught me so much. I listed a bunch of them on my self reflection of 2013. Others I realized just in this past week especially after watching Tyrese Gibson videos and getting my rehab time with Trent Shelton. Tyrese said in one of his videos "You should always expect the things that you accept from people. If I accept your disrespect then it's expected of you to continue." That was one of the most impactful statements that really hit home for me. Statements like these make me continue to watch Tyrese videos and if your looking for inspiration you should check them out. I feel all these lessons I've learned was God's way of truly showing me the flaws in my ways and helping me to change my sails to a better direction. I'm grateful for that realization and it came at the right time. Im starting to feel like myself again. I kicked my depressions butt and started reconnecting with relatives and friends. Though over the years I lost a few meaningful friendships but I try to look at it like this... they were just branches making room for my roots to grow stronger. For those of you that missed Madea's moving statement about the category of a tree check it out here.
That's enough rattling on for now... I missed day 1 of Jazz at the Gardens because of work but I recorded day 2 performance will post videos soon. I'm thinking about changing things up again. I hope y'all are looking forward for the posts to come.



Love,

Jamoore

No comments:

Post a Comment