Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Ways To Wear: Little Black Dress P. 1

Hey lovelies,

This post will consist of the first 6 LBD and present Ways To Wear them. I got inspired by my previous post on the, Little Black Dress, and thought this would be a great opportunity to show you lovelies how to transform any garment.

1. The Basic Dress

This item is quite versatile and works for any outfit idea. I love using basic dresses as my top for a maxi skirt. You can also wear a basic dress with a kimono and wedges for a bohemian look, or a denim vest and a pair of sandals for a casual look, and even a leather vest and combat boots for a biker look.

2. The Jewel Neck Dress

A jewel neck dress comes with its on bedazzle. So there is no need to add a necklace just a pair of your favorite earrings and a pair of heels. Now your ready for a black tie event or a cocktail party. If you want to pull off a more professional look just add a cropped blazer with a pop of color.



3. The Ruffle Dress

This dress possesses the same elegance as the jewel neck. The ruffles brings a flare to this garment and the ruche helps accentuate the waistline. I love the V- neck which draws attention to the bust and the ruche give the illusion of a larger bust. So why not add a necklace that also draws attention to the bust and a lovely handbag.



 4. The Peek-A-Boo Peplum Dress

By itself this dress is oober chic. I love the V- Shaped mesh adding a peek-a-boo effect which brings all the attention to your bust and the body-con peplum bottom giving the illusion of an hourglass silhouette. For fun I covered the sexy top part with a coral blouse that has an over sized sleeve with a draping effect. (I'm recently loving garments that give a different silhouette) This outfit looks great with a simple gold chain necklace and a matching clutch.





5. The Textured High Neck Dress

This textured dress is quite versatile as well. I've rocked it with a pair of fishnet tights and sneaker wedges. For work I throw on a pair of my favorite feather earrings, a tan and black kimono and a pair of lace cream sneakers. For today's post I went the classic and chic routine adding a diamond silver rope chained necklace and a silver cardigan. Trés chic.







6. The S&M Dress

This "Sir & Misses" dress has the power of a men in its leather bust and the feminine touch all the way down to the heel. I like the contrast of the leather and lace in this assemble. To continue with the S&M theme add a few chains to this look with a multilayer chain necklace and a matching clutch. 




I'd love to hear your thoughts on today's post so comment below on your favorite LBD assemble.

Love,

Jamoore

No comments:

Post a Comment