Monday, March 17, 2014

Movie Monday: 300: Rise of an Empire


Hey lovelies, 


This week I got some mother & daughter time. We enjoyed a dinner and a movie for our Mother/ daughter date.
We headed to Muvico to check out the new 300 movie.

If a sequel takes more then 5 years to make… It has to be epic. Right?


Lets see what do you need to make an EPIC movie


Shirtless men. Check




A Crazy Woman. Check


Bloodshed. Check



Hair pulling sex scene. Double Check

I think I got everything.


This movie was epic but in my opinion it wasn't as epic as the first 300.
The director made this movie a prequel and a sequel. hint** (rise of an empire)




I love Artemisia. Her character is definitely a bad a**. I found it interesting that the Persian King gave a women the power to control a Navy. Not to mention she is a greek woman at that. 

Fun fact: 300 is based on a comic book not actual greek history so its more of a fiction folktale. So don't believe everything you see. Now onto today's layout.



This is Sparta!

This is Sparta! by lovejamoore featuring diamante jewelry

If you didn't catch the hit this layout is inspired by 300 : Rise of an Empire. This assemble features  a pair of Snake skin gladiator sandals which i'm dying to purchase. Also features a cleopatra necklace, fringe bag and a leather T- shirt dress. I'm loving t shirt dresses Kourtney Kardashian and Rihanna has been seen rocking one similar to this. 

 


THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!


Photo Courtesy of my Greece photo album. 



Love,


Jamoore 

1 comment: