Thursday, March 13, 2014

Ways To Wear: Little Black Dress P. 2

Hey lovelies,

This post will continue with the Ways To Wear the LBD finishing up with the last 6. As I said before I got inspired by my previous post on the, Little Black Dressand thought this would be a great opportunity to show you lovelies how to transform any garment.

7. The Back Peek-A-Boo Dress

 A cold day in Florida feels like 65 degrees so this long sleeve mini dress comes in handy. As I said before I love a garment with a peek-a-boo effect but this one was a bit extreme so why not pair it with a faux fur vest. Personally I don't understand the concept of a vest…  My chest feels like South America while my arms feel like Alaska. But I had to get my "Macklemore" on with this assemble. For the legs of this mini dress warmth is the mission. Pull out that package of over the knee socks and throw on your favorite pair of combat boots.



8. The Mesh Bandage Dress
Who doesn't love a peek-a-boo mesh garment? Anyone… Well I'm infatuated with pieces that cover the goodies but still shows its worth it. If clothes saids anything about people. I know mines says she is a tease and I'm okay with that. For the garments that show a bit, I like to cover more by adding a cropped blazer. This keeps my top covered and has a leading line effect drawing attention to my waist. 



 9. The Lace Illusion Dress

Once lace is added to a garment one word comes to mind femininitydelicateromantic, and elegant. Okay so that was more then one word but you get my point. The touch of lace can enhance the beauty of a piece making it look grand and at the same time soften any look. By pairing the lace illusion dress with a lace coat dress this assemble is a lace on lace look which spews elegance and femininity. 




10. The Long Sleeve High-Low Dress


This dress is as versatile as the 'basic dress' this garment so happens to have sleeves. About three years ago, the high-low craze hit us with a category 4 and I'm still loving it. The concept behind the garment is the hemline is higher on one side and dips low on the other. I feel it gives the illusion of elongating the legs. My mother once told me "If you want to be classy you must choose only one body part to show off. If you want to show your legs then you have to cover your top. Vice versa." With that engraved in my head why not add a scarf to cover your neck. In the chance there happens to be another cold front this would be my go to outfit. For a more casual look I would recommend trying the denim vest look with a tribal necklace, a turquoise bracelet and a pair of cut-out ankle boots.


11. The V-Scoop Back

This outfit was inspired by a layout I made earlier today. Unfortunately I don't own a fur jacket yet. Though if I did this is how I would get my "Macklemore Thrift shop" on.   


My edgy side loves a leather vest and paired with a "all I see is pyramids" necklace definitely makes this outfit look urban rocker.


12. The Sexy Slash Dress

The dress embodies the essence of true sex appeal. I love the long black sleeves with slits in them just showing a bit of skin. While the slashes at the thigh make your eyes move up the curves of this dress form. This dress works well with a statement piece necklace and a red clutch.


I'd love to hear your thoughts on today's post so comment below on your favorite LBD assemble.

Love,

Jamoore

No comments:

Post a Comment