Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Celebrity Style: Beyoncé

XO

XO by lovejamoore

"In the darkest night hour 
I'll search through the crowd
Your face is all that I see
I'll give you everything
Baby, love me like XO
Baby, love me like XO
You can turn my light down
I love you like XO!"

Today's layout is inspired by the outfit Beyoncé wore in her music video "XO" which you can check out below.  


For a similar look, start with your favorite pair of jeans and your sleeveless basic tank. Personally I have jean issues and I find myself sticking to Levi's brand. Levi's jeans have a great quality and come in a curvy style which makes my curves look amazing. 

Beyonce's top is a bit sheer and shows off her bra so grab a bra that covers your goods but is still sexy if it shows. 

For your flawless makeup stick to a natural eye and add your pop of color to your Viva La Red lips. 

Accessorize with a pair of red sandal heels and a Notorious B.I.G. hat. Now this look is all about layering your jewelry so pile on your gold bling starting with your necklaces then your bracelets. For some extra bling add a gold body chain which Beyonce is notorious for wearing. 

Don't forget to paint your nails yellow to complete the look.


Items from today's post can be viewed below. :)




Madewell lace bra
madewell.com


Steve Madden shoes
stevemadden.com



Guess jewelry
fashion.ebay.com


Snake jewelry
jcpenney.com


Made handmade african jewelry
anthropologie.com


Bracelet
etsy.com


Orelia jewelry
$36 - johnlewis.com



ASOS bracelet
$14 - asos.com



River Island bead charm bracelet
$17 - riverisland.com


River Island body chain jewelry
$13 - riverisland.com


Warehouse black jewelry
$4.98 - warehouse.co.uk


Gold jewelry
$9.93 - newlook.com



Lancôme eyeshadow
lancome-usa.com


MAC Cosmetics blush
bloomingdales.com



MAC Cosmetics kohl eye liner
bloomingdales.com



OPI nail polish
$20 - debenhams.com



Love,


Jamoore


No comments:

Post a Comment