Monday, April 14, 2014

Music Monday: Niykee Heaton, Jeni & SZA

Before viewing a video by Shameless Maya I thought a commercial was going to come on… I was surprised when it turned out to be a music video of Niykee performing this song. & LOVED IT instantly… technically I love the lyrics because girl I got some darn bad intentions....



To be honest I'm not quite sure how I found Jeni… It was either tumblr or sound cloud.. I really think it was sound cloud but whatever I like how she takes these hit songs and created dope flow. I literally downloaded every song she had... My fave is Wildfire.



This lovely lady was introduce to me by this guy I'm talking to. I fell deeply in love with her voice.


I hope you lovelies enjoy today's music monday.

P.S. Blood Moon is tonight.
I shall be at the beach viewing it.
Hopefully the crazies don't come… they always come out on a full moon. 


Love,


Jamoore

No comments:

Post a Comment