Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lace Me Up!

Lace Me up!

Lace Me up! by lovejamoore 


I'm currently loving the femininity and delicateness of a lace bra. I feel every women needs at least one pair in her lingerie drawer. Whenever I put on a lace bra it just makes me feel confident and sexy. If a garment can change the way I feel, why not invest in more clothes that gives good vibes.

Over the past few weeks I've been on a hunt for the perfect bra. 
I found a few but my search isn't over yet.


Starting from the top. 


1. I found this lovely black lace bra at Urban outfitters for $16. 
They have a wide variety of colors and styles.

2. The gray bra fits like a sports bra. Though with the lace trim at the bottom it  adds a feminine touch. Got this one on sale for $5.

3. The peach bra has a built in wire and is completely laced out from the straps to the clip on the back.
Purchased this lovely at Marshalls for $6.

4. This tan and black bra has lace and mesh which I love. Its from Marilyn Monroe intimates collection got this for $6.


I've been lacing on a budget hehe. 
I'm currently on the hunt for a lace bra like the ones in the layout underneath the words "Lace Me Up" so if any of you lovelies know where I can find them locally. 
Let me know.




Hanky Panky bra
bloomingdales.com


Eberjey bra
journelle.com


Only Hearts bra
journelle.com


Victoria s Secret PINK black bra
victoriassecret.com


Only Hearts bra
journelle.com



Victoria s Secret balconette bra
victoriassecret.com


Miss Selfridge bra
missselfridge.com


Forever 21 lace bra
forever21.com


H M black bra
$10 - hm.com



Love,

Jamoore




No comments:

Post a Comment