Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Music Monday: Lary, you have to get out of my SYSTEM..


Hey lovelies,

First I'd like to apologize for neglecting my blog… and this late post. The month of April has flown by swiftly. I've spent most of it mainly focusing on music, work and becoming a better me. When I "go ghost" I tend to throw myself into music for comfort. One of my favorite artist to listen to when I'm in my feelings is Res but every time I hear a new artist it changes… As you can tell I'm open-minded when it comes to music.
 With that being said todays Music Monday (i mean tuesday hehe) features Lary



She is a German artist who embodies straight dopeness with her poetic justice braids and her style is on point. Her song "System" released last year and was featured in her EP album #FutureDeutscheWelle which means, future german wave. She is currently on tour..
I wish I could have met her when she was down here for Art Basel..
But that's the past I just know the next time she is in the states I'm hunting her down.

Check out her video below.


Make sure to stay up to date with either her blog, sound cloud, FDW, or instagram.


Love,

Jamoore

No comments:

Post a Comment