Monday, February 10, 2014

OOTD: Leather and Sweats




Lately I've been trying new things with my wardrobe. If you read my previous post about Isabel Marant  then your aware I love to mix different textures that normally wouldn't be seen together.

8 layered gunmetal chain necklace paired with textured circular earrings


 The biker vest has a rocker feel while the sweatpants has a comfortable feel.


Leather Shirt with a quilted pattern which adds subtle details.  



Items from today's post can be viewed below. :)



Quilted Leather T-shirt - Urban Outfitters - similar - Urban Outfitters Bustier, Body Central Bustier, Menswear
Sweatpants- H&M Trend - similar - H&M, Topshop, Zara
Leather vest - H&M Divided Black - similar - Forever21, Wet Seal, Nasty Gal
Adidas - similar - Court Attitude
Eyeglasses - Guess
Camera - Canon Powershot
Pillow- H&M Home - similar - Urban Outfitters
8 layered gunmetal necklace - icings '06- similar - Etsy, Chunky version


Most of these items are from last year so they are currently out of stock. Sorry lovelies.

Quote of the Day

“People always ask me, ‘You have so much confidence. Where did that come from?’ It came from me. One day I decided that I was beautiful, and so I carried out my life as if I was a beautiful girl … It doesn’t have anything to do with how the world perceives you. What matters is what you see. Your body is your temple, it’s your home, and you must decorate it.” 

—Gabourey Sidibe

Comment below on your thoughts of today's layout.

Love,

Jamoore 

No comments:

Post a Comment