Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Dark Side of the Moon

Oh, how I love to see the moon rise. 
It's by far my favorite pastime. 
Normally, after a long day I would spend my evening meditating on the beach. 
Then getting distracted by the moon's wavy reflection. 


I spent most of today reblogging post on tumblr and watching Sex and the City. 
Ten episodes later I needed a break and my room needed cleaning.


I happened to fall upon my grandma's telescope which inspired me to go outside and use it. 
I thought about going to the beach but...


 On lazy days like these I prefer to stick to my driveway and gazes at the night sky. 
After 10 minutes of staring at blurry darkness I was finally able to find and focus on the moon. 


Through those lens I was literally able to see her dimples. 

I thought I loved the moon before, Nope! 

That was puppy love compared to how I spiritually felt after seeing it through the lens of a telescope.

I saw the beauty in her.

Jah truly amazes me everyday

with knowing he made every beautiful thing in this world.

I just feel blessed that I'm able to appreciate the abundance of beauty in nature because of Jah. 

Your assignment of the day

Go outside
&
Take in all the beauty in this world.

We can't control the bad but we can appreciate all that is good.



Did you know...

Tumblr has a 250 daily post limit… Now you do. :)



Love,

Jamoore

No comments:

Post a Comment