Thursday, December 12, 2013

Outfit Inspirations: You can't touch this... 100°

100% Ve


"My, my, my style hits so hard
Makes me say "Oh, my Lord"
Thank you for blessing me
With a knack to assemble and two keen eyes.
It feels good, when you know you're fly
A super dope homegirl from the sun shy 
State and I'm known as such
And this is an outfit, uh, you can't touch…"


The MC came out in me but as you can see today's layout is inspired by the musically inclined MC Hammer.

We have been seeing the 90's hip hop fashion Harem pants, made popular by MC Hammer, raise back into today's culture. MC Hammer pants had an extreme drop crotch. The drop crotch pants we see today are like the one's featured in today's post above. Below you can see celebrities that have rocked this trend.


Gwen Stefani sporting the drop crotch pants in a smoldering charcoal.

Love those high top sneakers Gwen!

Here we have Heidi Klum rocking a pair of harem pants with a snakeskin pattern.  
Heidi girl please tell me that cutie is  next. Don't get me wrong I loved you and Seal together but this one is hot. 


 Ay wats up Jenny from the block?

I must say JLO knows how to do the drop crotch right. She pulled off this custom made diamond drop crotch pants.

Girl! I wish I thought of that.

Elle Macpherson was spotted in London with this fierce outfit and showing her inner feline with these leopard print harem pants.



The fierce Halle Berry sporting MC Hammer pants. That extreme crotch looks edgy on her and is perfectly paired with that black and white blazer.

Love the outfit girl! Halle's style tho...



 Jennifer Hudson rocking her drop crotch pants with a basic crop top and a pair of combat boots.

I love Willow's free spirit. 

Jaden Smith showed up to the BET Awards in 2012 rocking a MSFTSrep hoodie from his line with a pair of zebra print harem pants.

Love your outfit Jaden.


Lil Za with a pair of leather drop crotch pants.

Love the black and white look. 


Justin Bieber is notorious for pulling out a pair of his drop crotch pants.




MC Hammer and PSY, preformed a mash up of "2 legit 2 Quit" and "Gangnam Style" at the AMA in 2012, where they both rocked the drop crotch pants.

Today's layout featured River Islands black and white contrast top paired with a boyfriend blazer in a mint green. This top caught my attention with its leading lines creating this upside-down V shape throughout the top. I'm a sucker for out of the box patterns and shapes.

Statement jewelry is a must have. Regal Rose Silver Gladiator Cuff bracelet reminds me of Wonder Woman but at the same time it gives this outfit a futuristic look.

Normally I love statement necklaces but with this outfit I went the complete opposite direction, by pairing it with a small and dainty necklace. With the leading lines from the top it visually helps your eye fall right onto the necklace perfectly centered in the middle of the top.

I've noticed lately layer rings are becoming popular. I love the idea of 8 rings on one hand but personally not with this outfit. Regal Rose has by far the most beautiful and creative hand crafted rings so I featured a few of their rings.

Here are other types of Drop crotch pants...


Rick Owens.












Quote of the Day


"Women think of all colors 
except the absence of color. 
I have said that black has it all. 
White too. 
Their beauty is absolute. 
It is the perfect harmony."


- Coco Chanel

Items from today's post can be viewed below. :)




River Island black top
$57 - riverisland.com



One button blazer
amazon.com



Elasticated trousers
hlorenzo.com



Ollio lace up boots
amazon.com



Silver jewelry
$39 - regalrose.co.uk



Rainbow moonstone ring
$43 - regalrose.co.uk



Hamsa charm necklace
$13 - regalrose.co.uk



Silver jewelry
regalrose.co.uk



Ray-Ban mirror sunglasses
net-a-porter.com





Manic Panic lipstick
bluebanana.com



Vera wang perfume
couture.zappos.com



Essie nail polish
$18 - liberty.co.uk





Elephant home decor
society6.com



Wall sticker
etsy.com



Motivational quotes poster
target.com




Comment down below on which style of drop crotch pants is your favorite? & Which celebrity wore it best?
♥ Jamoore

No comments:

Post a Comment