Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Outfit Inspirations: Morning in Paris

Morning in Paris



Lately I have been in this traveling mindset. Mentally visualizing what my life would be like if I lived some place else. After some fall cleaning I found this book 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson which was my all time favorite book back in high school because of the adventure Ginny went on.

I love traveling but if I knew what I know now my first international trip I would have been 10 x more prepared. During my trip to Greece I realized hoodies aren't the best travel on item for me because one minute its cold and the next its hot. The process of taking the hoodie off and on just makes for a bad hair day.

After 4 years of traveling in state mainly I've realized comfort is your best friend. Comfortable shoes is needed when your literally walking the whole city.

During the time I was in Athens we were mainly on buses and the hotel was always near the important places i.e. FOOD. Whereas when we were on the cruise, making stops at each Greek Island, walking was my enemy yet she brought me to the most beautiful places. That's when I was grateful I packed my favorite pair of Converses. Those shoes have been with me since my first trip back in 2006 to New Jersey. Though after the trip to Turkey those shoes touched a total of 20 states and country. She needed to be retired.

Personally my tip to traveling is travel light if your a shopper like me and travel comfortable.

In today's layout I got inspired by the thought of being a tourist in Paris. 
This is a comfortable outfit for a long walk on the town. 
If you happen to find your Prince on the way out of the Musée d'Orsay be sure to ask him if he has a brother and send him my way.

To jazz it up and transform this outfit into a night time look

I would suggest replacing...
   the tourist backpack
< - Tiravan Triangle shaped Clutch
combat boots - > 
Pair of Isabel Marant Sneaker wedges 

Wedges are my best friend.

They are super comfy and easy to walk in because they have a thick heel.

For those of you who prefer heels you can definitely rock that with this look.

Love the idea of a half ankle and half sandal heel. - >

Très Chic 

I love fashion to my core and this is the beauty of styling. It can literally take switching a few items out and replacing it to get a completely different feel of your outfit. 


Whatever outfit that makes you feel great about yourself just go out there and rock it. 

Like Shameless Maya says "Do you boo!"


Quote of the Day 


"Don’t be into trends. 

Don’t make fashion own you, 
but you decide what you are, 
what you want to express
by the way you dress 
and the way you live."
 Gianni Versace
Forever 21 graphic top
forever21.com

7 Chi strap backpack
anthropologie.com

Pyramid earrings
openingceremony.us

Leaves ring
modcloth.com

Beanie hat
pixiemarket.com



Comment below on your thoughts of today's post. 


♥ Jamoore

No comments:

Post a Comment