Monday, July 21, 2014

Music Errday: Trap Music?!

Hey lovelies,

Summer time is the best time to unwind. School is out which means more free time to do whatever you want. For me thats a combination of party time with my girls and "me time". Yes, me time! We as humans have to make sure to always make time for oneself. Of course their is that summer fling or you can be like Lana an be getting over a break up. Whatever it is; summer is all about having fun. For me summer is one of the only times when I'm free to venture and engage in all the activities I enjoy.

I love music 95% of the time you will catch me bumpin' to music in my car, in my room or just walking down the street with my headphones. I've been listening to a boat load of music and I mean a boat load border line cruise load lol. A few days ago I was on sound cloud and I notice Diplo drop this remix. I'm going to be honest with y'all I've been on soundcloud multiple times and literally just skipped the song cause it really wasn't my taste but that day I thought to myself "humph (insert odd head tilt) diplo has a remix. I never really listened to him... maybe I should check it out" and I'm so happy I did. This sound is like hip hop meets pop meets trap meets electric... I'm pretty sure there is a proper term for it but for now lets call it trap music. 

If your familar with these club banging songs Harlem Shake and Turn down for What then check out this remix 

Here is another Diplo remix of Calvin Harris song "Summer."




I love this next one.

 


Mind you I said these were the pop version. Honestly tho if you like "Turn down for what" I don't see why you wouldn't like these ones.

In the case you have been living under a rock you can check out those songs I mention below. 



Love, 

Jamoore

No comments:

Post a Comment