Monday, July 28, 2014

DIY: Turn leggings into a crop top



Hey lovelies,

Remember that old pair of leggings; the one at the bottom of your drawer just collecting dust. Yes, that one with the lint balls all near the inner thigh and that other one with a hole from where your nails tore it. Instead of just leaving them in the drawer or throwing them away. Lets grab those bad boys and make a top out of it. 

This post is inspired by a video I saw on YouTube by TheNotoriousKIA. I was excited to do this DIY because I have a ton of leggings just hiding out in my closet and now they will have a purpose again. Let's get started.

First, lay the leggings flat on the floor.


See where you want your neckline to start. For this crop top I want something different like a V neck. I've been stocking up on crop tops recently that either have a crew neck or a scoop neck. 

Now that you have figured out where you want your neckline to start just grab a pair of scissors.


At first the V neck wasn't deep enough for me so I cut a bit more off.

Lovelies check out my crop top. =D



Love, 

Jamoore

No comments:

Post a Comment