Friday, October 31, 2014

No. 304 Coruscate

No. 304 Coruscate


No. 304 Coruscate by lovejamoore featuring rustic home decor

Hey love bugs,

Every time I make a new Polyvore set I like to reflect on the first few sets I've ever made.
Its amazing to look back and see how much I've evolved in that time. 

Practice really makes perfect!

For anyone that wants to do something as simple as making a polyvore set or changes in ones life JUST DO IT

I know it sounds too simple. 
Imagine if you started today… 
60 days from now you will be one step closer to where you want to be. 
Now imagine 1, 5, or even 10 years from now.
Future YOU would thank you,
but you have to make that first step.

In my case... For ages I've always wanted to make my own fashion blog.
The last time I had a blog was in high school
& it was more like an online diary then a blog.
I remember talking to a friend about getting a job at a online magazine company to be a writer. 
I was venting and unconsciously talking myself out of applying. 

My friend cut me off and simply said "what's stopping you from doing it?"

In that moment I didn't have a valid answer..

silently I told myself nothing.

One week later I started my blog, made a sample post and then I applied.
I didn't get the job but I took that first step. 
This started off as a sample and turned into a hobby. 
I love it.
I love my blog because its a reflect of me.
 (the creative side that I can't get enough of)

My advice to you is stop wasting time and just take that first step to your dreams.



Love, 

Jamoore



Items from today's post can be viewed below.
Christies bra
pret-a-beaute.com



River Island pencil skirt
$150 - riverisland.com



Gucci ankle boots
saksfifthavenue.com



H M black handbag
$48 - hm.com



Natalie B bib necklace
revolveclothing.com



Squair tech accessory
lanecrawford.com



Illesteva eyeglass
$265 - net-a-porter.com



Chanel fragrance
nordstrom.com



H2O body cleanser
beauty.com





Aesop beauty product
$37 - liberty.co.uk



Rustic home decor
abchome.com



Montblanc office accessory
saksfifthavenue.com



Linea black candle
$16 - houseoffraser.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment